Thursday, July 7, 2011

Opinion Interlude 3: a report on television

At the bar last night (the first time since the baby was born, I swear - and I had permission, I swear!!), we found ourselves watching A&E, as there were no acceptable sports happening (not even women's college softball?!).

Some of the "reality" television shows I saw advertised:

-"Sons of Guns" wherein people request odd and destructive weapons to be made and then they are made.
-"Hoarders" something about trying to get an old, skinny lady out of a house of trash.
-"Interventions" the name is quite clear.
-My personal favorite, "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels". Some scene with the former lead singer of KISS introducing his date to his mother, and then traveling to Israel. WOW he looks terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment